EVAC for BlackBerry 10 reminds me of the old school Pac-Man game from back in the day. This one's a bit more up to date and with some extra features thrown in for good measure.
Much like Pac-Man you must maneuver your character around the neon mazes collecting treats and avoiding the evil bad dudes that will peruse you. There various ways of fending off the bad guys - such as moving the yellow boxes to block there path on nipping into a hole where they can't get you.
If you fancy a challenge EVAC will be right up your street. It's pretty hard though so be warned. The bright graphics and unique music soundtrack certainly make the game more enjoyable to play.
EVAC will set you back £1.50/$1.99 which in my opinion is a little high but on the other hand games like these can be very time consuming to create so the devs need all the help they can get. After all - without them we may not have even reached BlackBerry 10.
- Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.
- 32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist.
- Creative gameplay - think of your own ways how to beat the game.
- Online leaderboards - Your highscore can only grow bigger every time you play.
- Signature sound by Kubatko