Dig post-apocalyptic robot combat games? If so, it's time to fire up BlackBerry World and grab the latest hot game to arrive. Coming from from Uppercut Games, EPOCH is now available for BlackBerry 10. If you're not familiar with the game, you get to play as a long dormant robot soldier who wakes up and finds the city destroyed and you must now fight for your survival. It's pretty intense and the graphics are powered by the Unreal 3 engine.
- Unravel the mystery - Follow the echoes of a lost civilization in a visually-stunning post-apocalyptic world where only robots survive to fight a never-ending war. Fight towards your goal and piece together the fragments to reveal exactly what happened when the old world ended. Is this the dawn of a new Epoch? And how can you find the one person you were originally assigned to protect
- Choreograph the action - Control your character with intuitive finger swipes. Make split-second tactical decisions, take cover, select targets, dodge incoming fire, utilize special abilities, and launch countermeasures!
- Destroy, Salvage and Upgrade - Battle escalating waves of robots in arena-style combat, and upgrade yourself with pieces torn from your fallen enemies! Configure your robot with dozens of weapons, armors, boosters and counters.
- Immersive Single Player Campaign - Fight in multiple locations across a vast and ravaged city, and gather fragments of the past with logs from a cast of characters, each with their own perspective on the apocalyptic events that destroyed a once-proud civilization.
- Stunning AAA Visuals - Utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of next gen Blackberry devices with high-resolution graphics powered by the Unreal Engine!
EPOCH is priced at $2.99 but it's only available for the BlackBerry Z10 and the freshly announced BlackBerry Z30. If you're not set on laying down the cash, check out the game trailer above to see it in action.