Over in Twitterland and in our own CrackBerry forums I've noticed quite a few people saying that they have not been able to download WhatsApp for their BlackBerry Z10 if on the EE network. Great news if you are an EE (Orange & T-Mobile) customer as the carrier has released OS version 10.0.10.90, meaning that as well as all the OS improvements, users should now be able to download WhatsApp without any issues.
EE UK customers can now benefit from the following OS enhancements:
- 3rd Party App Performance - improved performance for 3rd party applications, so developers can build apps that run fast and smooth
- Phone, Calendar, and Contacts - fixes for Gmail calendars, improvements in the BlackBerry Hub for logging calls log, general improvements to importing contacts from online sources
- Camera - optimized the camera for better photos in low-light situations
- Browser and Media - a number of improvements to the software in the way the browser handles video playback
- Battery Life - over 60 battery saving improvements
If you have any problems please feel free to keep us in the loop in the comments.