Edit, Crop, and Add Clipart to Your Images with MiniPaint - 25 Copies to be Won!
MiniPaint is a great little application to edit, crop, and add some custom graphics to images on your BlackBerry. Once installed, you simply open an image from your picture gallery, hit your options button, and select the Open in MiniPaint tab. Once the image is opened you can select from the following options:
- Scale- Zoom in and out of the photo
- Clipart- Choose from hundreds of downloadable clipart including word balloons
- Text- Add text to your photos with options for font, size, and color
- Crop- Resize your image and save to a new image file
- Filters- Choose from many filters including sepia, solarize, greyscale, and more...
MiniPaint is a very convenient application for image editing on your BlackBerry. The crop feature alone makes it a good buy for me. You can pick it up on sale until May 15th for $3.99 at the CrackBerry App Store. It is available for most devices.
Contest: We have 25 copies of MiniPaint to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends this Sunday at Midnight PST. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries wont count.