The eBay app first popped up late last year in beta form, but we haven't heard much about it since. Today RIM announced the app has finally made its way out of beta and is also available in six countries (in addition to North America) including France, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain and the UK. With the eBay app for BlackBerry, users can browse items, place bids, check activity and more. The app also integrates with your BlackBerry calendar so you don't miss a thing. Other features include:
- Daily Deals - View limited time bargains on popular items, where items are often over 50% off the original price and include free shipping
- My eBay - Access personal eBay activity including Watched items, Bids, Sales, Saved Searches and Favorite Sellers
- Member Messages - Receive and reply to messages and emails sent through My eBay
- Payments - PayPal account users can purchase items within the application
- Re-List Items - Re-list items for sale when current listing ends with no sale
- Sort Search Results by Distance - Sort search results by distance from location (up to 1,200 miles)
The eBay application is available as a free download for all devices in supported countries.