With the DTEK60 now official, some folks who placed their orders already have their deliveries set for today. If you ordered one, you'll want to make sure you go ahead and update your BlackBerry Beta Zone profile as well to show the proper device. Changing your profile is all rather easy, but here are the steps to walk you through it.
- Visit the BlackBerry Beta Zone and login
- From there, click on 'My Profile'
- Once on the 'Core Profile' page, look in the right corner for 'Edit' and click on that
- Once in the editing section, go to the 'Your BlackBerry Device' drop-down and select BlackBerry DTEK60
- Also make sure that under the 'Your Device Identifier' section your current PIN is listed, if not put it there
- Once all completed, go to the bottom right and tap save
That's all there is to it. Once that's saved, you won't have to change it again unless you change devices, but at least you'll be prepared for any beta releases that do get announced through the BlackBerry Beta Zone.