The New York Times app has been available since the BlackBerry 10 launch. It's free to download and there are free articles that you can browse and then you had to subscribe to get access to other content like videos and slides. It's a pretty decent app built natively and also allows you to easily share articles to your favorite social media sites. It even includes push notifications.
Right now, the New York Times is offering up full free access to all content to all users who download the app. Free access is being given as of now and will continue until June 26, 2013.
- Access to all the articles, blogs, videos and more from the world's finest journalists
- Flow from section to section, article to article
- Peek at the next article without leaving the current one
- Share favorite content with friends and dedicated BlackBerry Groups
- Create your own library to read whenever you like on any device
If you haven't gotten the app already, check it out now and make use of this neat offer.