Dossier for BlackBerry 10, the app from Tundra Core Studios that helps business users respond to client demands, has gained a few new features. The demands of the business world present various challenges which need to be met, and one of them is being able to provide prompt customer support and deliver their goods and services reliably.
Always seeking to improve their application and provide additional functionality, Tundra has now released v22.214.171.124. This latest version includes several new features, bug fixes, and other improvements. The most notable update is the ability to export client data into a compressed ZIP file and then being able to encrypt and password protect.
Change log for v126.96.36.199
- ADDED: Ability to export all client files
- ADDED: Dialog to update to latest system
- ADDED: Invocation for files to 'Open In' other applications
- ADDED: Option to order Clients & Files by Z-A
- ADDED: Progress dialog to see status of loading, importing and saving clients to the database
- ADDED: Setting to check for duplicate clients when using multiple import
- ADDED: Setting to select Client tab preference (Files, Info or Activity)
- ADDED: Translations (Czech, Chinese, French, Italian, Vietnamese)
- FIXED: Dialog box not closing once multiple import had finished
- FIXED: Export of client files
- FIXED: Issue when sharing a file from the BlackBerry Hub
- FIXED: Multiple Client Import bug
- IMPROVED: Card Client & File import
- IMPROVED: CSV Multiple Client import
- IMPROVED: CSV Client categories
- IMPROVED: Export of client files - can now encrypt and password protect ZIP
Dossier is available to download from BlackBerry World for $0.99 and is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 handsets.