Building and maintaining client relationships is an integral part of the business world. To keep up with the demands, challenges, and day-to-day support there is Dossier for BlackBerry 10. The native app from Tundra Core Studios is dedicated to meeting client demands by storing and protecting vital information.
Tundra Core Studios has been diligently working on improving their app and respond to user feedback. As such, v1.0.3 is now available to download in BlackBerry World. This latest release includes several new features and enhancements. This includes, but is not limited to, the ability to store multiple client phone numbers and email addresses and the option to export client data to a CSV file to sync to other software programs.
Change log for v1.0.3
- Added: Ability to add an individual file to an existing file or to create a new file, when sharing into Dossier
- Added: Ability to export clients to CSV
- Added: Ability to store multiple email addresses & phone numbers, for each client
- Added: Deletion of client files, from device, when the client gets deleted
- Added: Option to sort clients by company name
- Added: Setting to automatically save all email addresses & phone numbers, for each client (Settings > Connectivity)
- Added: Setting to hide file information (Settings > Appearance)
- Fixed: Apostrophe causing client or file record to not be added to Dossier
- Fixed: Search Client functionality (now uses an entirely new system for quicker searches)
- Improved: App speed (users with a large amount of clients will now see speed improvements)
- Improved: Application opening times
- Improved: Card Client Search functionality
- Improved: Client search
- Improved: Extended search
- Improved: File invocation sharing
- Improved: Individual file search
- Improved: Multiple client email functionality
- Improved: Search capabilities
- Improved: Editing of files: individual files will now be deleted correctly
- Improved: Importing of files through invocation
Dossier is available to download from BlackBerry World for $0.99 and is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 handsets.