Documents To Go updated with support for OneDrive, SharePoint and more
Documents To Go has received a big update. If you're a big Docs To Go user, you're going to want to update. Following the release of the OneDrive app (formerly SkyDrive), BlackBerry has updated their office suite with a nice long list of things. As well as the usual big fixes and enhancements. It has been a while since Docs To Go has seen an update so this is something very much welcome.
Documents To Go new features
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) with the new Connect to OneDrive app available in BlackBerry World
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint with the update BlackBerry Work Drives app for secure access to corporate documents
- The ability to share links to files stored in the cloud, removes the need to send large file attachment or manage multiple copies of a file and allows for more efficient collaboration
- You can now view and insert comments in spreadsheets
- Enhancements to Presenter mode include the time and a timer to help keep presentation on schedule, and the option to move between your slides using the Volume up and Volume down keys which lets you keep your focus on the audience
- Slideshow To Go now supports all 150 types of SmartArt found in Microsoft PowerPoint for one of the most reliable and accurate experiences on a mobile platform
- Jump to slides more quickly and navigate through large presentations with a new progress bar slider
- Support for document rights managed and encrypted attachments with GigaTrust, allowing for increased enterprise document security
- BlackBerry Screen Reader integration for improved document accessibility without relying on sight
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
As you can see that's a big changelog. Looking forward to more updates. If you haven't seen the update yet, head into BlackBerry World and refresh, otherwise hang in there, the update will make its way to you.
Download Documents To Go from BlackBerry World