If your work environment is making use of the BlackBerry Secure Work Spaces portion of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and you're using an Android or iOS device, you now have access to Documents To Go through the respective app stores for Android and iOS. If you're not familiar with Documents To Go, it's an app suite created by DataViz that allows editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files.
- Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
- Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
- Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
- PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more.
- Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files and built-in file browser
- Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
As noted, the apps are specifically for BES 10 users and will not work unless your organization has the necessary back-end BlackBerry Enterprise software, so average consumers have no reason to download this suite. That said though, consumer offerings of the same apps are available for purchase on Android and iOS while they are included for free with every BlackBerry smartphone.