Dinosaur Assassin Pro for BlackBerry 10 sees you roam freely around an island killing dinosaurs along with other creatures. Clearly, in real life I couldn't condone this but as it's a great game it gets the thumbs up from me. Actually, I don't think the chances of bumping into a dinosaur in real life are very high!
Dinosaur Assassin Pro isn't a game that you'll want to just pick up for a couple of minutes - It sucks you in. The delightful 3D graphics and huge variation of gameplay will have you playing for ages. Your character is controlled by a virtual joy pad on the left of the display. Over on the right you can swipe left, right, up and down to change the view - which allows you to walk and look around you at any angle. Also on the right is your gun tab for when you need to take out an animal.
Clicking on the map icon will bring up the map full screen and here you will see any vehicles that you may want to use. I found the motorbike a little hard to control but the jeep is a load of fun and as well as getting you around the island quicker, it also has a rifle built into it for longer range shots.
I could talk for ages about all the different options but since they are nicely displayed below you can browse them with ease:
- Motorbike/Gun. Get on/off motorbike anytime/anywhere.
- Jeep with Power Zoom Rifle.
- Horse that's your faithful friend.
- Proximity Mines/Gas Canisters.
- Mirror Portal - Use to teleport out of danger.
- Zip Line Fast Escape.
- Huge open 3D Environment to roam and explore.
- On the island :- Jurassic predator land, sandy Beaches, safari lakes, ice age area.
- HD console-quality graphics and gameplay.
- Fuel/Gun Clips/Medi Kits pickups.
- 3D Dinosaurs/Animals include : TRex, Spinosuarus, Raptors, Triceratops, Velociraptors, Euoplocephalus, Pterodactyl, Dilophosaurus, Parasaurolohus. Brontosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Sabertooth Tiger, Mammoth, Dire Wolf, Short faced Bear, Wooly Rhino, Megaloceros, Scarabs, Elephant, Lion, Giraffe, Rhino, Lioness, Reedbuck, Flamingo, Lemur, Bee's, Zebra, Crocodile, Wildebeest, Doedicurus and Dunkleosteus.
- Unlimited Quests to complete.
- Map/Radar to locate and track Dinosaurs/Animals.
- Stunning Deep Visuals, Soundtrack & Sounds.
- Full 3D - 360 Degrees Action.
An impressive list of features don't you think? Priced at £2.00/$2.99 Dinosaur Assassin Pro is reasonable value for money if you ask me. The game is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and although I used it on the Z10 we would love some feedback if you use it on the Q10/Q5?
Give it a go and let us know your thoughts in the comments.