Once you have registered a new account at CrackBerry.com, you are entitled to your very own @CrackBerry.com email address. This email address will FORWARD to one of your existing email accounts.
Setting this up and modifying where your @CrackBerry.com emails are directed is fast and easy...
1. Login to CrackBerry.com
2. In your control panel, click the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address'
3. In the 'Username' field, enter the first part of the email address you would like to use (for example, I would enter 'abc123' if I wanted to use email@example.com)
4. Enter the email address you would like this new email forwarded to (for example, if I punched in firstname.lastname@example.org, all email sent to email@example.com will be redirected to firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Ensure the 'enable forwarding' option is checked off.
6. Click 'Save'. You're done!
You can change where you would like your email forwarded to at ANY time... Simply go back to the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address' page within your control panel and change it there.
There, that wasn't so hard was it?
Enjoy the new email address!