Once you have registered a new account at CrackBerry.com, you are entitled to your very own @CrackBerry.com email address. This email address will FORWARD to one of your existing email accounts.
Setting this up and modifying where your @CrackBerry.com emails are directed is fast and easy...
1. Login to CrackBerry.com
2. In your control panel, click the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address'
3. In the 'Username' field, enter the first part of the email address you would like to use (for example, I would enter 'abc123' if I wanted to use firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Enter the email address you would like this new email forwarded to (for example, if I punched in email@example.com, all email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be redirected to email@example.com)
5. Ensure the 'enable forwarding' option is checked off.
6. Click 'Save'. You're done!
You can change where you would like your email forwarded to at ANY time... Simply go back to the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address' page within your control panel and change it there.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.