- Article | 17 hours ago How to transfer files using Wi-Fi Direct on BlackBerry 10
- Article | 1 day ago BlackBerry hosting three-part webinar series covering enterprise mobile security
Once you have registered a new account at CrackBerry.com, you are entitled to your very own @CrackBerry.com email address. This email address will FORWARD to one of your existing email accounts.
Setting this up and modifying where your @CrackBerry.com emails are directed is fast and easy...
1. Login to CrackBerry.com
2. In your control panel, click the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address'
3. In the 'Username' field, enter the first part of the email address you would like to use (for example, I would enter 'abc123' if I wanted to use firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Enter the email address you would like this new email forwarded to (for example, if I punched in email@example.com, all email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be redirected to email@example.com)
You can change where you would like your email forwarded to at ANY time... Simply go back to the 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address' page within your control panel and change it there.
There, that wasn't so hard was it?
Enjoy the new email address!