I'm one of those guys who believes in the power of positive thinking, so even on the day CrackBerry.com launched publicly and we had a grand total of five members our tag line was already the #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (& Abusers!). That said, it's always nice to receive external validation that we're doing a good job (despite our occassional spelling mistakes and naughty posts), so I'm happy to announce CrackBerry.com was named the Best BlackBerry Blog in the 2010 Wirefly Awards. The finalists were user nominated and the voting was by the people, so it's pretty awesome that CrackBerry.com captured over 87% of the votes. Of course, that leaves us 13% of room to improve upon for 2011, so we'll be working hard to kick things up another notch around here.
Contest - Win $250 in Accessories from ShopCrackBerry.com: CrackBerry got some prizes for winning this award from Wirefly... in addition to featuring CrackBerry.com on their site for the year they've hooked us up with a check for $250. We decided we'd take that money and give it back to a lucky member of the CrackBerry community via a $250 shopping spree in the ShopCrackBerry.com Accessory store! To enter, just leave a comment to this blog post and you're entered to win. Only one entry per member please. Contest ends this Sunday, May 23rd at midnight pst. Good luck!!!