You guys are doing such a great job at the first CrackBerry GooseChase! It looks like everyone is having a lot of fun with the missions, and the competition is really heating up. There's still time to enter if you haven't already! Check out the full rules and regulations at the original blog post and join in the conversation in the forums (links below).
Yesterday we mentioned that 23 new missions were added and everyone jumped right in and started snapping pics for them. There are now over 100 missions to take part in, everything from getting a picture with Jim or Mike to fishing in a public fountain to kissing a live lobster. There really is something for everyone in this competition.
You can take a gander at more of the GooseChase entries after the break, and find details on the competition at the links below.
For complete CrackBerry GooseChase details, rules, and prizes
CrackBerry GooseChase thread in the forums
- Grab a shot of yourself engaged in your favorite sport while messaging on BBM. [therapyreject174]Mission: Stickies Everywhere!
- Cover a wall in at least 50 sticky notes to make the BlackBerry logo. [colindebin] Notes: It's hard to see, but each note is stamped with `The Rimpire Strikes Back`Mission: Bromance
- Take a picture of two guys using the same BlackBerry. [ztag100]Mission: Take a Ride with Me
- Photograph a person with their BlackBerry riding a roller coaster [lkveggie]Mission: Mission Brown
- Find a UPS employee who proudly owns a BlackBerry. Grab a photo of him in parcel-delivery action. [d0nkz]Mission: Country Pride
- Wear your home country's flag as a cape and get a pic of yourself in the superman pose. [advil_yum]Mission: Crazy Cat Lady
- Snap a pic of a BlackBerry-toting woman with at least three cats. [djreyes]Mission: Like a Baby
- Take a picture of someone who has fallen asleep, BlackBerry in-hand. [bmoc009]Mission: I Saw the Sign
- Change the letters on a marquee or LED sign to say I Love BlackBerry or similar. [lkveggie]Mission: CBK
- Get a picture of CrackBerry Kevin autographing something for you. [stephenbb81]Mission: Top Off
- Photograph your BlackBerry charging in an unusual place (a bar, restaurant, etc.). [bmoc009]