Due to Easter dinner festivities, instead of recording during our regularly-planned Sunday afternoon hours Craig and I hit the podcast Skype-waves early Saturday morning and recorded Episode 004 (talk about dedication... I had two hours of sleep!).
In addition to covering the BlackBerry news and answering questions from our Podcast hotline callers, we spend some time talking about the T-Mobile BlackBerry 8320 Curve and the awesomeness that is unlimited calling via UMA.
Once the morning coffees kick in, we cover a lot of good info during this episode (we even get into 3G BlackBerry talk!) and somehow manage to turn it into our longest podcast to date. Give it a listen after the jump! If you enjoy the show, be sure to subscribe to our iTunes feed and let us know what you think!
Listen to CrackBerry.com Podcast: Episode 004
- Recorded: March 22nd, 2008 @ 8am CST
- Show Length: 1h22m04s
- File Size: 45.9MB
Big Thanks To:
- Craig Johnston - for another job well done! You can listen to Craig's other podcast at MobileComputingAuthority.com.
- BlackBerry Planned Outage?
- BlackBerry Curve 8320 (previous out-of-the-box review)
- UMA coming to Rogers?
- In Memory of Russell Shaw
- OS 4.5 coming to 02 Rumor | T-Mobile Seminar Notes
- T-Mobile 8820 ad 8120
- RIM CEO using 3G BlackBerry
- 8330 New Pictures and Memory Upgrade
If you like the Podcast, be sure to Subscribe to it in iTunes, and better yet, if like the show write us an iTunes review! See you in two weeks! You can send your feedback and questions to [email protected], or leave us a message or question on our Podcast Hotline and if selected we will put you on the air! Call 1-866-904-5772 ext 222.