We let you know the other day that ZonaSnap has been updated to v2.0.5, bringing some cool new features to the popular app. The good people over at ZonaBlackBerry want to pass on all this goodness to you, and have given us 30 copies of the app to give away! The contest rules are simple, as always. Leave a comment below about the app. Maybe you can tell us what you love about ZonaSnap, or what features you'd like to see added in the future. Winners will be chosen at random this Sunday at Midnight PST. As always, one comment per person please.
- Zonasnap added as an menu item with options to remove.
- Send snap of your screen without saving straight from the screen as email, to Photobucket, Twitter, BlackBerry Messenger Contact or simply save to SD card under your pictures folder.
- Can be added as a convenience key.
- When used from the menu it gives you a preview of your screen shot.
- Files can be saved as jpg or png format.
- After the capture is sent to Photobucket, you will receive a notification in a window reporting that the image code has been received and it has been inserted into Memopad.
- Short vibration to let you know the snap has been taken with option to remove this alert.
- Options for add a Water Mark and rotate it, add Opacity, Scale and Align into the Capture, this Water Mark can be selected from the SD Card pictures.
- Full 7days Trial. After the expired will be available all the main options except the selection of the watermark, will be set a default water mark in the capture.
- Options to change the quality of the capture in the format jpg.