Leave A Comment On This Post To Win 1 Of 50 Free Copies!!
In case you thought CrackBerry's crazy week of Birthday giveaways was going to lead to a contest dry spell afterwards we thought we'd kill any notion of that immediately (bday week winners announced later today). Granted, the contests won't be quite so crazy for a little bit, but here's one to kick the week off right...
ZenMinder is the ultimate way to manage multiple or new routine reminders, without adding stress. It has the ability to create scheduled, repeating reminders, which will help you assimilate new habits into your life. I actually had a chance to review it; you can check it out here. From their site, here is the overview:
- Simple and elegant user interface for a remarkable user experience
- Set reminder at a certain date and define recurrences
- Four available Zen reminder sounds
- Possibility to play custom sound files from your BlackBerry
- Unlimited number of reminders
- Notification with vibration
- Deactivation of reminders on weekends or manually
- 12/24 hour time format
- Optional auto-delete of expired reminder
For all you previous or future customers of ZenMinder, they offer free lifetime upgrades!
The developer, BBHacker, has given us 50 copies of ZenMinder 2.0 to give away to you, the CrackBerry Nation! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post to be entered into the draw. While you’re at it, why not tell us what stresses you out and how ZenMinder would help you get a handle on that stress. Contest closes this Sunday, March 14th at Midnight.