Login to CrackBerry.com and leave a comment to this blog post for your chance to win a free copy of BerryPopup! 200 copies to be won!
- Preview incoming e-mails/alerts
- Open inbox, reply, forward, mark as read and delete e-mails right from the popup
- Open inbox, reply and forward SMS right from the popup
- Disable popups until backlight dims or for a certain time right from the popup
- Customize order of messages (Oldest first, Newest first)
- Only show popups for messages from contacts you have in your phonebook
- Customize positioning of the popup ("System Default", "Bottom of screen" or "Stretch to the borders of the screen")
- Customize position of the button bar (left, right, top, bottom)
- Automatically turn on backlight when a message comes in
- Auto-dismiss popup after specified time
- Disable popups while in the messaging application
- Disable while device is locked so you will not be flooded with popups after unlocking
- Disable popups while backlight is on
- Show contact photo and customize its size
- Customize font sizes
- Integrates with SmartAlerts (coming May 2009) for absolute control which messages trigger popups and which don't
BerryPopup sells for $6.95 but is on sale in the CrackBerry App Store until May 6th for $4.95 (no coupon code required). A 7-day free trial is available.
Contest - Win a Free Copy: Bellshare was going to give us 100 free copies to giveaway, but in honor passing the 1 Million Member Milestone they doubled it to 200 free copies. Just leave a comment to this blog post for your chance to win. Entry deadline is Midnight PST on May 3rd. Good luck!