Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 1 week ago BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 rollout has officially begun
- Article | 4 hours ago Detwiler Fenton reportedly involved in criminal case over BlackBerry sales information
- Article | 12 hours ago OEM Leather Flip Cases for BlackBerry Passport are 38% off today only!
- Article | 6 hours ago TELUS BlackBerry Z30 owners can now update to OS 10.3.1
- Article | 9 hours ago FCC votes 3-2 to reclassify broadband as a utility, sets new net neutrality rules
- Article | 10 hours ago The Guild Series features BlackBerry Industrial Designer Joseph Hofer