Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 1 hour ago Control your Tesla Model S via your Z10 or Q10 with the Model S for BlackBerry app!
- Article | 1 hour ago Casetop KickStarter project shows one vision of mobile computing
- Article | 9 hours ago Deal of the Day: Save 36% on the Incipio Feather Hard Case for BlackBerry Z10
- Article | 1 hour ago BlackBerry Q10 outselling the Samsung Galaxy S4 in the UK
- Article | 2 hours ago Twitter flips the switch on two-factor authentication
- Article | 3 hours ago Time for some putting action with Golf for BlackBerry 10