Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 7 hours ago Cut The Rope updated with support for the BlackBerry Z10
- Article | 10 hours ago CrackBerry Live: Interview with CB10's developer, Marcus Adolfsson
- Article | 1 day ago Deal of the Day: Save 69% on the BlackBerry Rapid Wall Charger for PlayBook
- Article | 11 hours ago Behind the scenes of CrackBerry Live!
- Article | 13 hours ago One app three devices: Helping webworks developers build applications for multiple form factors
- Article | 13 hours ago CrackBerry Live: We talk BlackBerry with ING DIRECT Canada