Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 1 week ago Win an IOU for a FREE BlackBerry Classic from CrackBerry!
- Article | 6 min ago TELUS offering the BlackBerry Passport for $150 on contract but only in certain regions
- Article | 7 hours ago Pick up one of these BlackBerry Q10 spare battery chargers today for just $11.95!
- Article | 27 min ago Watch BlackBerry COO Marty Beard's presentation from FedTalks 2014
- Article | 45 min ago Asphalt 8: Airborne updated and now available for free on BlackBerry World
- Article | 1 hour ago Google Contribute to make ad-free blogs a reality