Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 21 min ago CNN App for BlackBerry now available
- Article | 42 min ago Adobe Reader for BlackBerry 10 updates to version 10.1.4.18
- Article | 19 min ago Deal of the Day: Save 33% on the Incipio Feather SHINE Hard Shell Case for BlackBerry Q10
- Article | 2 hours ago The BlackBerry Q5 is set to hit the UK SIM free sooner than expected
- Article | 5 hours ago BlackBerry Q5 to go on sale first in the UAE - tomorrow!