Last week while I was killing time in my hotel room at WES, I stumbled across a fantastic application called SmartAlerts. It comes from Bellshare - the same developers that brought us BerryBuzz, BerryPopup and BerryWeather. SmartAlerts adds great functionality to the standard email alerts and filters on your device. It allows you to easily specify custom alerts for particular emails (addresses, subjects, messages) missed calles, SMS and even calendar entires. What does this mean to you? It means you can fully customize your alerts and have even more control of your device. SmartAlerts integrates with both BerryBuzz (which I think is a must for this app) and BerryPopup. Using SmartAlerts together with BerryBuzz lets you control your LED settings fully as well. I know that some of you may argue that the functionality of BerryBuzz should have just been included in SmartAlerts, but it wasn't so unfortunately you'll need both apps to maximize the usage. The cool thing about the app is that it integrates into your Options screen. This makes it easier as you don't have to worry about an added icon and is more seamless within the general device settings. I've been using SmartAlerts for a few days now and I can truly say I don't know how I ever lived without it. The possibilities for custom alert combinations are endless. If you are a true power user, I highly recommend you check out what SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz can do together.
- Article | 1 hour ago What are your top FIVE things you'd like to see improved on BlackBerry 10?
- Article | 1 hour ago Try before you buy - Globs and Gloops for BlackBerry 10 gets a free version
- Article | 4 hours ago Deal of the Day: Seidio SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Z10
- Article | 4 hours ago BaSA for BlackBerry 10 gets updated with copious amounts of clever additions
- Article | 7 hours ago A dark theme plus more arrives with the latest WhatsApp update for BlackBerry 10