The following was posted in the CrackBerry Forums in the Confess Your BlackBerry Addiction thread by a young member of CrackBerry.com community. I thought it would make a nice post to get the weekend started. In fact, I think I'm going to get a new blog category created on this site called "CrackBerry Confessions" and we'll post some of the best stories we hear in the forums to it regularly.
Reasons I'm a CrackBerry
by member Businessceo1
I have a million reasons why I'm a CrackBerry, this is just a start:
- I was on my blackberry all through Church
- I'm on it at work, between food orders (KFC)
- I was Suspended from school for refusing to give it to teacher, after
being caught using it during her Spanish class.
- I fall asleep with it in my hands
- and end up falling asleep much later because of it
- I find women blackberry users extremely attractive
- I tend to have more respect for people who have blackberries
- I'm in love with the LED light (Green or Red)
- It has become my 7th finger, even when off
- Longest distance without it was to the bathroom from my bedroom
- I get mad, and ready to fight when some asks "is it a game?" or says "that thing"
- It takes me twice as long to eat, because I won't put it down
Any of these sounds like you? I'm not 100% sure what a 7th finger is (I thought I had 10 to begin with??), but you definitely can't argue with his finding women blackberry users to be extremely attractive!! Anyways, I thought that was pretty good for a young CrackBerry Addict who still has so many years ahead of him to further fuel his BlackBerry addiction.
And speaking of BlackBerry Addictions, if you haven't registered yet for our Confess Your BlackBerry Addiction and WIN Giveaway , you had better get on it. You still have three big chances to win. May 1st we are drawing for the "Pimp my Berry" prize, which is $500 credit in the CrackBerry.com store which you can put towards software and accessories to take your Berry to the next level. And on June 1st we are having our Grand Prize Draw, the winner of which will receive $2,000 towards either "Getting Some Rehab" (a weekend vacation to getaway from your BlackBerry) or "Getting a Fix" (put that cash towards Berry stuff!).
To get in on the draw, all you have to do is become a Registered Member of CrackBerry.com. Once you're a member, you can give yourself an additional chance to win by telling us your best CrackBerry Addiction story. We have a panel of judges who are going to go through the confessions on June 1st and the best Confession will get a "special" prize (trust us, it will be good!).
Have a great weekend!