I'm rather partial to a bit of tank warfare, so Tank Hero: Laser Wars is just the sort of game I love to play when I have a few spare minutes. Luckily, now having such glorious screen real estate on the BlackBerry Z10, gaming is as good as on other mobile platforms.
The idea with Tank Hero: Laser Wars is to eliminate all the other tanks and bad dudes on the screen. There are a ton of levels and also choices of difficulty. The easy levels are really simple but it's good to get familiar with the style of game.
You control your tank with a virtual joypad on the bottom left of the screen. To fire your lasers just tap with your other hand on the direction you wish to aim. There are more weapons you can collect as you progress through the levels and also some big bad enemies which take a bit of work to kill.
If you want some fast paced action then you will love Tank Hero: Laser Wars. The game costs £1.50/$1.99 and offers good value for money. Let the battle commence.
Features of the game:
- All new 3D graphics engine with hyper realistic lighting and special effects
- Two unique worlds to conquer
- Interactive environments that include force fields, exploding barrels, and more
- Super charge your tank on the battlefield with powerups such as energy shields and speed boost
- Epic boss battles that will put your skills to the ultimate test
- Split screen deathmatch mode
- All new achievements system
- 4 difficulty levels to accommodate all types of players
- Original soundtrack