If you're looking for a native app for BlackBerry 10 that allows you to track your outdoor activities, you'll want to check out CascaRun Sports Tracker. Whatever your outdoor activity (jogging, biking, hiking, skating, etc), you can track it with real-time distance, time, lap, speed, and pace monitoring. It's easy to use and in just a few swipes and taps you are ready to go. CascaRun has a strong focus on accuracy and usability but also provides innovative and unique features like the facility to replay a session and an integrated lock screen.
Other features include:
- Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM) using Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy heart rate monitors (It has been successfully tested with the Zephyr HxM Smart (BT4.0) and Polar H7 monitors.)
- Live map (optional): using OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, MapQuest and BlackBerry maps
- Online + offline filter
- Lock screen (with run info and swipe-to-unlock)
- Statistics and diagrams
- Interactive replay to review your trainings
- Flash light (for night runs)
- Minimal resource usage
- GPX file format
- Light-weight and intuitive UI
Not only is CascaRun Sports Tracker a native app, it's also Built For BlackBerry approved. You can grab it now for $3.99 for your BlackBerry 10 device.