Charger Alert (Battery Alarm) for BlackBerry 10 gets updated to version 2.5
We first featured Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10 back in July 2013 and it has now received a welcome update to version 2.5. As I said then - my favorite feature is that you can leave your BlackBerry unattended on charge and if someone was to unplug it they are going to have an alarm blasting at them - therefore hopefully ensuring they drop the device and disappear.
As well as doing all the stuff it did initially - the update brings a selection of new features as you'll see below.
New in Charger Alert Version 2.5
- Big improvements in the settings and customization of the app.
- Plugged In alert provides notification when you connect the device to a charger.
- Alerts can now be activated automatically from the settings menu.
- Option to have the app minimized when started.
- Improved audio playback of alerts.
- Ability to browse and select device notification sounds for use as alerts.
- Low battery level indicator now based on user setting.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Complete with a rather useful and attractive Active Frame and with Charger Alert being free to download what's the harm in giving it a whirl? There is a pro edition if you want it, but in the meantime see how you get on with the free version.
More information/Download Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10