The Built for BlackBerry 10 sports tracking application, CascaRun, has received an update this week and with it brings some additional language enhancements as well as a tweak for users running OS 10.2.1 who were experiencing issues.
For those of you that like to track your sports activities CascaRun is the perfect way to do so whether you are into running, cycling, hiking etc. The app is priced at $3.99 but you get what you pay for and CascaRun does a fantastic job.
Available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones it's encouraging as always to see an update so quick from a BlackBerry 10 app that we've had pretty much since then beginning of BB10. Nice work Mr Developer.
New features include:
- Fixed possible GPS connection/disconnection issues with OS10.2.1
- Corrections for GPX file export (for workouts with heart rate monitoring)
- Bug fixes in Export, Rename and Activity Settings dialogs
- Added progress toast during export
- Added Italian translations
- Updated French, German and Spanish translation