The 'Built for BlackBerry' sports tracker application CascaRun has received an update bringing some new features and improvements. If you're into sports where you have the need to track your distance/speed/route etc then this one is well worth checking out.
One of the attractions for many may well be the ability to link the application with heart rate monitors and this is one of the things that has been worked on for this update to increase the supported devices.
So, whether you are into jogging, biking, hiking, skating, etc CascaRun could well be the perfect tool for you to use on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. You can pick this one up for £2.50/$3.99 and for what it does, that sounds like a bargain to me.
Updated in this version:
- Support for more heart rate monitors (almost all existing Bluetooth monitors, including Bluetooth Smart devices)
- Share trainings by e-mail and on social networks
- New activity icons and filter
- Pause button
- More translations (German, French, Spanish)
- Many bug-fixes and UI improvement