It's pretty clear from the title what this BlackBerry 10 app does. From the same developer as SayIt, Call Blocker is one of the most simple, yet effective applications for your BlackBerry. If you are ever in the situation where you don't want incoming phone calls, or you are avoiding someone - then with a quick tap of the on/off icon you can prevent all phone calls to your BlackBerry while still maintaining a data connection.
The alternative is either putting your BlackBerry into airplane mode, where you lose data as well, or switching your device off altogether. I'm pretty sure that Call Blocker will come in handy for many and with its simplistic user interface you can't go wrong with it.
Due to the current BlackBerry API's, Call Blocker must remain open as an Active Frame in order to work, but in the future this should be updated when BlackBerry give the go-ahead.
Priced at £1.50/$1.99 Call Blocker won't break the bank is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices - just how we like it.
- Block all incoming calls
- No need any registration from your Service Provider
- No monthly fee for call blocking from the Service Provider
- You can block incoming calls while you can make out going calls, surf the internet, check email
- No need to turn off the Cellular Service
- Easy to use, you need to run the app in the thumbnail mode (Active Frame). The app will do all the works for you.
- All the blocked calls are counted and easily to view within the app interface
More information/Download Call Blocker for BlackBerry 10