As someone who is constantly on her phone and browsing the web, I not only use the native browser but third-party applications as well to help me with my daily fix. One such browser is Browsie Browser which is chock-full of features and options to give you a smooth way to open and search webpages.
Upon firing up my BlackBerry, I saw that the developer released a new version in BlackBerry World that added several new capabilities including a new Browsie Turbo option (for loading pages on slower networks), faster start up, and even a new setting to push to third-party Pushbullet client BlackBullet.
You can read about all of the new features in the latest version below.
New features in 220.127.116.11
- Faster start up!
- Browsie Turbo (Loads pages faster on slow networks)
- Open .html files with browsie.
- Reader now saves the text size
- Better classic support
- BlackBullet support (a Pushbullet client)
- Active frame updated
- Custom speed dial backgrounds
- More context menu options (Such as private browsing, open in, BlackBullet)
- Help page updated. (Search field)
- Reader option to view the original page
- Italian language (thanks to Alfredo Bruno)
- Backup & Restore settings has been updated.
- Deleting multiple items will show a confirm dialog.
- Bug fixes
- Export bookmarks to HTML (beta): You can find this option by going to bookmarks -> Select -> Select your bookmarks -> export to html
Browsie Browser is a Built for BlackBerry application that gives a fluid and solid browsing experience. It is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 devices, though not those running OS 10.2.1, and is $0.99 to download.