If you've been using BroPilot since release, you'll want to go ahead and load up BlackBerry World to grab the latest update. Aside from the version number getting bumped up to 18.104.22.1683, the updates includes several bug fixes, feature additions and overall improvements. Honestly, the list is pretty massive and I appreciate any developer who takes the time to write a thorough change log. That said, let's take a look at what has changed.
- Added: Feedback and Bug reporting in Settings
- Added: Password Protection - require a password to access BroPilot
- Added: Set whether messages can be re-used within a certain amount of days
- Added: Select two times for the message send time to be randomized between
- Added: Message send time is randomized when settings are saved, BroPilot is opened, and nightly at 11:59PM
- Enhanced: Settings screen reorganized
- Enhanced: Better randomization of messages
- Enhanced: Optimized Service (And Active Frame) for better resource usage
- Fixed: Parts of the settings screen difficult to read on Q10 and Z30
- Fixed: Default time in time pickers was actually 00 instead of the current time
- Fixed: If a multi-person SMS or MMS conversation contained the girlfriend, the message was sent to the entire group.
See? Massive change log and a lot of it was based on user feedback which is just plain awesome. The update is live now in BlackBerry World so should be showing for everyone in the updates section, if not just go ahead and refresh BlackBerry World.