BMO Mobile Banking app for BlackBerry 10 arrives in BlackBerry World
on 9 Feb 2014 04:09 pm EST
If you've been waiting for the Bank of Montreal mobile baking app to arrive in BlackBerry World, the wait is over. The app has now arrived and is ready for download for all BlackBerry 10 devices. BMO packed it full of features you'd expect from a banking app but you can view the full list below.
- View Balances and Transactions Quickly view your bank account, credit card, mortgage, and investment balances directly from your Account Summary. View transaction history on any of your accounts with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Transfer Funds and Send Money via INTERAC e-Transfers®* Transfer funds between all of your eligible accounts. Send INTERAC e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients on the go.
- Pay Bills and Manage Payees Pay bills immediately or setup a future-dated bill payment. Add or edit existing payees, and review your payment history.
- View Detailed Account Info Get the information you need anytime you choose. View credit card statement balances, due dates, minimum payments and funds on hold for bank accounts.
- Book an Appointment Need to meet with one of our representatives? Book a branch appointment right on your smartphone. It's fast and easy.
- Travel Notifications Traveling abroad? Setup a travel notification to ensure you have uninterrupted access to your credit card while you are away.
- Multi-card Support Save your most used BMO Debit Cards or BMO personal credit cards with nicknames to sign in quickly and securely.
- Find BMO Search for nearby BMO branches and ATMs for assistance.
One thing about the app though is that it's listed as being only available within Canada. I understand the logic there but banking apps should be available to all countries. If you're on a trip and want to check on your bank account and don't already have the app, you're out of luck because BlackBerry World is region locked. In any case, if BMO is your financial institute, make sure you grab this one.
Learn more / Download BMO Mobile Banking