Blueant Z9i Bluetooth Headset Now Shipping!
When it comes to Bluetooth headsets, I have had two personal favorites for the better part of the past twelve months - the Aliph Jawbone and the Blueant Z9. Comparing the original Jawbone to the original Z9, I tend to give the nod in terms of sound quality to the Jawbone, but for everyday usability with still-excellent sound quality the Z9 is what sits on my ear 80% of the time.
Now it looks like Round 2 of the Jawbone vs. Z9 match up has begun. Aliph has released the funky and slimmed down Jawbone 2 and Blueant has updated their Z9 to Z9i status which boasts improved sound quality. I haven't used either yet, but ShopCrackBerry.com just got the new Z9i in stock and I'm itching to try it out. Here is the basic overview of the Z9i:
The BlueAnt Z9i is the follow up to the award winning and highly successful Z9 Bluetooth Headset. The device includes additional box contents and enhanced features. Incorporating BlueAnt's revolutionary Digital Signal Processing solution -Voice Isolation Technology™, the Z9i provides outstanding noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction. The headset's 'Voice Isolation Max' feature further enhances the user experience in extreme noise environments.
- Two microphones for pure speech
- Revolutionary Voice Isolation Technology™ produces noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction
- Separates the desired voice signal from background noise enabling crystal clear communication in the noisiest of environments
- During a call, users can switch between two Voice Isolation modes - Standard and Max
- Automatic connection and reconnection with notification
- Different ringtones for known and unknown contacts
- Innovative tie clip for attaching to shirt or cuff, when not in use
- Stylish, translucent ear hook and rubberized metal ear hook
- Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC
- Small & lightweight
- Up to 5.5 hrs talk-time or 200 hrs standby
- Bluetooth v2.0
The Z9i has an MSRP of $119.95 but it hit ShopCrackBerry for $30 less at $89.95. For more information and to purchase, you can click here.