If you frequent reading through Bloomberg news, you'll be pleased to know they've now made their app available for BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Honestly, I was expecting them to just do a port of their Android app eventually but much to my surprise they actually built it using native BlackBerry 10 tools so it offers a lot of what you'd expect from great a BlackBerry 10 app. Bloomberg never skimped on the features either:
- The latest market-moving news across 35 news categories including: Economy, Politics, Technology, Health Care, Energy, Spending, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Insurance & Municipal Bonds
- Market data across major Equity Indices, Futures, Commodities, Bonds & Currencies
- Tools to create and track companies, portfolios, and indices over time
- Top Videos: The biggest business stories covered by Bloomberg TV, a 24 hour global business and financial news network
- Related Videos within articles
- Ability to share latest news
Covering all their bases, the app is available on all currently BlackBerry 10 smartphones and in my quick testing, runs rather beautifully. You'll find the app live in BlackBerry World now using the link below.