Over the years I have had my fair share of wrong numbers, telemarketers, fax machines, and other incoming calls I would rather block then let through. A while back we told you about BlockIt. It is a simple headless application that grants users the ability to block calls from their address book, phone log, and numbers inputted manually. Once all are entered, BlockIt does the rest to ensure you are not interrupted with these annoying calls.
Recently, the application received a slight update and the list of improvements are shown below to help with the experience.
New features in version 188.8.131.52
- App Password Protect
- Add Auto Reply Quick Access Action Item
- Import phone number from CSV file to Black List
- Add Reply Message When Blocked
- User Guide
In addition to the update, the developer is also giving away 500 copies to our readers. To download yours, simply follow the instructions below.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap on Redeem
- Enter this promo code THKS4SUPPORTBB500
- Tap on the green FREE button to download
If you weren't able to grab your free copy, you can find this native application in BlackBerry World for $1.99.