Blaq for BlackBerry 10 gets updated with a ton of new features
Without doubt the most in-depth Twitter application for BlackBerry 10 - Blaq has now been updated to version 1.3 and with it brings a whole bunch of new features as well as fixes.
As you'll see below, the extra features will make Blaq not only more user friendly, but also more customizable - in particular with the addition of the lite theme if you choose to use it.
New in this latest version:
- Hub Integration - Blaq now 'fully' integrates with BlackBerry Hub. Your mentions and direct messages from multiple accounts are now easier to access on BlackBerry 10.
- Detailed Active Frame - In addition to seeing tweets, indicators for new tweets, mentions and direct messages are displayed so you know when to take action.
- Lite Theme - For the first time in the history of Blaq, we've seen the light. Light theme, that is!
- BlackBerry ID Synchronization - For those that like to format their devices for whatever reasons, your settings and mutes are now backed up automatically!
- Tweet post status with progress bar for photo uploads
- Change your profile banner directly within the app
- Friend picker is now available within the search
- BBM Pins are now recognized in tweets and direct messages
- Most requests are now compressed to save on data usage
- The account limit has now been increased to 3. This restraint is due to a token limit imposed by Twitter on third party developers.
- Labels have now been added to the left toolbar. Pull the timeline to the right to see them.
- Plenty of bug fixes
If you're not seeing update just yet, be patient - it's coming. Blaq is priced at $2.99 and is well worth the money. If you're a 'tweeter' and haven't tried Blaq before you are missing out!
More information/Download Blaq for BlackBerry 10