For anyone who uses the third party Pushbullet client, BlackBullet, this is for you. Currently still in beta, the developer has been steadily working on the app, pushing updates and improving the app. There has beena couple since our last article on BlackBullet and now there's another one that has been pushed out.
Here is the Changelog for 0.4.3.2:
- cached main list for a 10 times faster app startup!
- new icons at the list which follows more the new design of pushbullet.com and shows at example the sender of a push notification, the icon of a subscribed channel, if a push was received from IFTTT.COM or from a certain client and more...
- added a single button at the Settings of BlackBullet to subscribe to receive news from CrackBerry.com (it is not only a lot easier to setup compared to IFTTT.COM, but also a lot faster and you will receive now every CrackBerry notification about 10 minutes earlier - required: installed CB10 app)
- hopefully fixed finally a Bug in the BlackBerry World Payment System (I'm sorry for this issue and all the trouble this might have caused)
- new context menu action to mark a certain item as read or as unread
BlackBullet is free to download. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Is contains an in-app purchase to unlock a few other features too. You can check out our hands-on review of the app, though note, it is of a previous version. But you'll get an idea of how the app works and what it's all about.