Good news for you folk 'down under' as the BlackBerry Z30 has officially been announced and is now available for pre-order from Harvey Norman with Telstra, Optus and other retailers to have it in stock by the end of October.
BlackBerrys latest and greatest flagship BlackBerry 10 device is slowly making its way around the globe. We have had it here in the UK for a while now, although how sales are going are still a mystery.
Whether you are a BlackBerry addict looking for an upgrade, or even looking to make the switch to BlackBerry from another platform - the Z30 is certainly the best BlackBerry option to date. If you missed our full review on the Z30 you can catch up here.
Featuring BlackBerry® 10 OS version 10.2, the new all-touch BlackBerry Z30 smartphone comes with a beautiful 5” display and the largest battery yet on a BlackBerry smartphone. It is designed to keep you hyper connected, productive and always in control, and lets you share like you’re there and collaborate with ease.
The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone will be available at the manufacturers’ suggested retail price (MSRP) of AUD $749.00 (including GST), or via carriers on selected service plans. A variety of accessories will also be available, from cases to carrying solutions, to chargers, to audio peripherals. The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone with BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2 includes hundreds of refinements plus many new features that help you be more productive. Among key features are:
- BlackBerry® Priority Hub – The new BlackBerry Priority Hub gives you instant access to the conversations and content most important to you to help you stay organized and focused on the most important tasks.
- BBM™ Now in Any App and Message Previews Everywhere – You can now get a preview of any message as it arrives in whatever app you’re in, and immediately dismiss it or tap it to read the full content and respond. If a BBM message arrives, you can instantly reply to the message without even leaving the app you’re in.
- 5” Super AMOLED Display – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone features the latest in display technology with a 5” Super AMOLED display that makes whatever you’re running larger, clearer and more vivid. The smartphone also houses many top of the line components, including a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm® processor with quadcore graphics that makes browsing web pages faster and games more detailed.
- Stereo Audio and BlackBerry® Natural Sound – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone comes with stereo speakers that immerses you in your music, videos, apps and games, and makes conversations sound like you’re face-to-face. BlackBerry Natural Sound is new technology that makes BBM Voice and BBM Video chats sound more natural and realistic, letting you hear nuances and variations in tone, and making conversations sound like you’re in the same room.
- New Antenna Technology – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone features BlackBerry’s new generation antenna technology that dynamically tunes reception to give you better connectivity in low signal areas. BlackBerry® Paratek Antenna can give you faster data transfers and fewer dropped calls in low signal areas, keeping you connected in more places. Also great news for Telstra customers, the BlackBerry Z30 has earned the Telstra Blue Tick rating meaning it provides superior handheld coverage in regional and rural coverage areas.
- Longer Battery Life – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone includes a 2880 mAh battery that can give you as much as 25 hours of mixed use* to keep you moving from dawn ‘til dawn.
For more information about the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone, please visit www.au.blackberry.com