Indonesia has always been a strong market for BlackBerry so I see no reason why the Z30 shouldn't be as successful there as it is in other regions. Let's hope they do some marketing as in many places that seems to be rather sparse - take note BlackBerry!
Jakarta, November 19, 2013 – BlackBerry® today introduced the new BlackBerry® Z30 smartphone, BlackBerry’s biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone. Featuring BlackBerry® 10 OS version 10.2, the new all-touch BlackBerry Z30 smartphone comes with a beautiful 5” display and the largest battery yet on a BlackBerry smartphone. It is designed to keep you hyper connected, productive and always in control, and lets you share like you’re there and collaborate with ease.
“The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone builds on the solid foundation and engaging user experience of the BlackBerry 10 platform with features like the powerful BlackBerry Hub, its exceptional touchscreen keyboard and industry leading browser. The smartphone rounds out the BlackBerry 10 portfolio and is designed for people looking for a smartphone that excels at communications, messaging and productivity. Having apps like the full Documents To Go office suite that comes preinstalled, together with its 5” touch display, the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone gives customers a best in class productivity experience on the go.”
“Today is the beginning of one of the most exciting periods in the history of BlackBerry smartphones in Indonesia. Customers told us they loved BBM Video for its ability to share an experience in real time. With the addition to the BlackBerry 10 operating system of native Javanese and Sundanese dialects, we are adding to our customers’ experience by providing solutions that fit the way they live and work, connecting them to what matters to them the most. The BlackBerry Z30 offers the best all-touch BlackBerry 10 experience and is the first to showcase new innovations like BlackBerry Natural Sound, that gives users a more real and natural sound experience” said Maspiyono Handoyono, Managing Director BlackBerry Indonesia. “Indonesia remains an extremely important market to BlackBerry. We remain committed to focusing on consumers in Indonesia, given how important the market here is for BlackBerry. We also would like to extend our sincere thanks to our key partners for supporting us in our efforts in the Indonesia market place.”
The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone comes with BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2, which includes hundreds of refinements plus many new features that help you be more productive.
Among key features are:
- 5” Super AMOLED Display – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone features the latest in display technology with a 5” Super AMOLED display that makes whatever you’re running larger, clearer and more vivid. The smartphone also houses many top of the line components, including a 1.7 GHz processor with quadcore graphics that makes browsing web pages faster and games more detailed.
- BlackBerry® Priority Hub – BlackBerry® Hub is the one place to manage all your conversations and notifications. The new BlackBerry Priority Hub can now learn what conversations and what people are important to you making it fast and easy to find the messages and information you need. It collects priority messages across your email, social networking and other accounts and gives you instant access to the conversations most important to you to help you stay organized and focused on the most important tasks.
- BBM™ Now in Any App and Message Previews Everywhere – BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2 continues to refine the unique communications experience of the platform. You can now get a preview of any message as it arrives in whatever app you’re using, and immediately dismiss it or tap it to read the full content and respond. If a BBM message arrives, you can instantly reply to the message without even leaving the app you’re in. In addition, if your phone is locked, you can tap the various icons on the Lock Screen to see an instant preview of your most recent messages and notifications.
- Longer Battery Life – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone includes a 2880 mAh battery, the largest battery ever built into a BlackBerry smartphone. Combined with the battery enhancements in BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2, you can get up to 25 hours of mixed use* to keep you moving from dawn ‘til dawn.
- New Antenna Technology – The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone features BlackBerry’s new generation antenna technology that dynamically tunes reception to give you better connectivity in low signal areas. BlackBerry® Paratek Antenna can give you faster data transfers and fewer dropped calls in low signal areas, keeping you connected in more places.
The BlackBerry Z30 is available in Indonesia starting on November 23, 2013 in black color at a retail price of ID
R 7,999,000 at all BlackBerry Lifestyle store as well as authorized distributors PT. Telematika Artha Mandiri (TAM), PT. Trikomsel Oke Tbk (Comtech), and PT. Surya Citra Multimedia (SCM). Those wanting to pre-order the BlackBerry Z30