BlackBerry Wallet v18.104.22.168 released - New UI and features added
on 10 Mar 2011 05:50 pm EST
It's been quite some time since the initial release of BlackBerry wallet. In that time, a few revisions have been made to the application but nothing substantial. That being the case, the latest version has just been released and places it at v1.2 and brings a whole new UI revamp as well as some extra features not in the originally released version.
- Save time by automatically filling in forms with credit card information, billing addresses, shipping information and more
- Use BlackBerry Wallet to store and retrieve reward program numbers and info
- Enter and retrieve account info for logging into your favorite shopping websites
- Advanced password security keeps your credit card and billing information protected
- Add and retrieve gift card or loyalty program information to accumulate points, rewards
With the new functions added, this update should make BlackBerry Wallet a bit more useful in the long run if you have a need for such an app. You can download the latest version from BlackBerry App World now. That version was updated as of yesterday but the web based download still shows an older version.
Download BlackBerry Wallet v22.214.171.124