Here in the UK, BlackBerry are in full swing with their Z10 marketing, but the next few weeks will see them step things up a notch as the Z10 is going on tour. BlackBerry will be setting up stands in a selection of shopping centres (malls) up and down the country in a bid to show off the wonderful new Z10 and generate some extra interest from shoppers. And who can blame them as BlackBerry 10 is so beautiful.
In addition, visitors to the shopping centres will also stand the chance of winning a BlackBerry Z10 - that should gain peoples attention!
The Z10 tour will be at the following locations:
- Shephard's Bush, Westfield 21st - 24th Feb
- Stratford, Westfield 28th Feb - 3rd March
- Canary Wharf 11th - 13th March
- Dartford, Kent, Bluewater 7th - 10th March
- Cardiff, St David's 21st - 24th Feb
- Bristol, Cabot Circus 4th - 7th April
- Southampton 29th March - 1st April
- Derby, Westfield 28th Feb - 3rd March
- Birmingham, Bullring 14th - 17th March
- Leicester 4th - 7th April
- Manchester, Trafford Centre 7th - 10th March
- Glasgow, Breahead 14th - 17th March
- Newcastle, Metrocentre 21st - 24th March
- Sheffield 28th March - 1st April
I may pop along myself to one of the days and be nosey. Anyone want to join me?