BlackBerry Traffic updated to v22.214.171.1243 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone
on 8 Dec 2011 03:53 pm
Looks like RIM is getting out as many updates as they can before the holidays start. Next in line for a BlackBerry Beta Zone update in ls BlackBerry Traffic which has now been bumped up to v126.96.36.1993. As noted in the BlackBerry Beta Zone, it does have some fixes included this release so you'll want to check it out:
- *Fixed* Overlap Text: The overlapping text bug displayed in the “Options” menu screen has been corrected.
- *Fixed* Device Lock: When pressing the lock key, 6.0+ OS devices will now lock when application is in the foreground.
- *Fixed* “Include Street Names” box: When checking the “Include Street Names” box in "Guidance Options", the application will no longer automatically default to “High-Quality Audio”.
- *Improvement* Initial Voice Guidance Instruction: “Arriving at destination” audible guidance is now enforced upon arrival.
- *Improvement* Guidance Options: Wording changed in “Guidance Options” menu screen to "Standard Audio – Faster Download" and "Enhanced Audio – Louder and Clearer".
I don't use BlackBerry Traffic myself but that looks to be quite a large change log that should address a lot of folks problems with the app. If you're in the BlackBerry Beta Zone, you'll find the update there and waiting for you.
Download in the BlackBerry Beta Zone