BlackBerry Torch 2 outed via UAProf?!
In Kevin's BlackBerry Roadmap
, he talked about the devices we can expect to see in 2011. One of these devices is the next generation BlackBerry Torch, and it looks like we just got some more confirmation on that. According to UAProf documents found online
, the BlackBerry 9810 has the same 480x640 screen resolution that the Torch 2 is rumored to have. Add it up, and it looks like the Torch 9800 has a new family member.
Current specs for the Torch 2 are said to be:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz processor
- Radio: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE ; Tri-band HSPA 14.4Mbps
- Display: 3.2" VGA - 480 x 640 capacitive touchscreen display
- Memory: 8GB storage + 512MB RAM + up to 32GB MicroSD
- Connectivity: WiFi + Bluetooth + NFC
- Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 1300MAh battery
- Dimension: 14.6mm thick┬á
- Sensors: magnetometer
Of course these are speculated, and could change before the device is actually released. With all these great devices coming out this year... which are you going to pick?