BlackBerry Torch 2 leaks continue, this time on video!
on 28 May 2011 09:29 pm EDT
No surprise here but, the BlackBerry Torch 2 leaks are continuing. First was some low lighted images then came the higher res ones and now -- a video. Although it's not the first time we've seen the BlackBerry Torch 2 on video, it does give us one of the better walkthroughs of the hardware and software from a pre-release perspective. Revisiting the specs on the BlackBerry Torch 2:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz processor
- Radio: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE ; Tri-band HSPA 14.4Mbps
- Display: 3.2" VGA - 480 x 640 capacitive touchscreen display
- Memory: 8GB storage + 768MB RAM + up to 32GB MicroSD
- Connectivity: WiFi + Bluetooth + NFC
- Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 1300MAh battery
- Dimension: 14.6mm thick
- Sensors: magnetometer
By now, this thing has leaked onto the web so many times we're really starting to wonder when RIM will actually put the official stamp on it and announce it. Previous Torch owners, after having watched the video will be upgrading to the BlackBerry Torch 2 or will you be holding out for something better? Sound off in the comments and let us know.