BlackBerry PlayBook Companion Book Now Available!
If you're a BlackBerry PlayBook owner looking to get the most out of your tablet and prefer flipping through pages instead of browsing online PlayBook help articles and forums, you'll want to check out Wiley's newly released BlackBerry PlayBook Companion book.
Written by our friend Matthew Miller, with a forward by yours truly, the PlayBook Companion covers all the important topics that a PlayBook purchaser needs to know to use their tablet effectively. The book provides simple overviews of how to use a PlayBook to do all the things today's consumer expects of a tablet, including:
- Reading books, magazines and other texts
- Sending and receiving email and text messages
- Taking pictures and videos
- Downloading and using third-party applications
- Using instant messaging and social networking
- Using the PlayBook with a BlackBerry
What more is there to say? If you're looking for a book to help you get up to speed on on the BlackBerry PlayBook, look for the BlackBerry PlayBook Companion book. You can learn more on Wiley's website
and grab it from Amazon
or a bookstore near you.