Although BlackBerry didn't have any hardware news for Mobile World Congress 2016, they were still in Barcelona to announce new partnerships, new acquisitions and new company initiatives. As part of that, they were on site to showcase their strong enterprise solutions covering EMM, secure messaging and IoT as the latest video uploaded to the BlackBerry YouTube account shows.
- BlackBerry expands security portfolio with launch of Professional Cybersecurity Services
- BlackBerry reiterates stance on encryption: lawful compliance and no backdoors
- BlackBerry COO Marty Beard talks cross-platform strategy, IoT and more with Mobile World Daily
- BlackBerry will use Microsoft Azure to offer secure enterprise solutions and services
- BlackBerry and Sharecare launch secure BBM channel for all your health needs
Go ahead and hit play and take a look at BlackBerry from Mobile World Congress 2016. PS: Anyone who attended MWC want to give me their BlackBerry Android Pins? There were two.