Since Sprint released the Curve 8350i, a whole new set of users has come from the new device (as well as some converts) along with a new set of issues. Made Simple Learning has added the 8350i Training Center to tackle all of the issues that popped up from this Curve to the "i". The Training Center allows users to quickly learn the ins and outs of the device, both with a 420 page electonic book and a collection of videos can be watched on a PC or Mac. You can also use the Videos To Go option and load the videos striaght to your memory card for on the go learning.
Some of the highlights include:
- Dozens of hidden or little-known time-saving tips and tricks.
- Using the Wi-Fi and GPS Features of the Curve 8350i
- Using "Direct Connect" or "MIKE" walkie-talkie feature
- Synchronizing your BlackBerry with your Windows or Maccomputer.
- How to squeeze every ounce of power from the Address Book, Calendar, Tasks and MemoPad.
- How to become "Master of Your BlackBerry Email"
- How to use Google Sync for true "Wireless Sync" without an Enterprise Server
Support for both BlackBerry Internet Service and Corporate BlackBerry Enterprise Server users.
- Tips and tricks to unlock the rich Media Features of the BlackBerry 8350i.
How to turn your 8350i into something that could replace a video and audio "iPod"
- How to use your 8350i for Mapping (including Google Maps.)
Learn how to go Online as well as update your Facebook and Myspace pages - right from your BlackBerry
The complete Training Center is available for $29.95, while the book alone is $14.95, and the videos $19.95. All can be purchased directly from Made Simple Learning.