BlackBerry Java tools Eclipse plugin now available for Mac - download today!
on 27 Sep 2010 05:16 pm EDT
Something that BlackBerry developers have been wanting for a while now has finally arrived. While it's just a tech preview for now, the BlackBerry Java Plug-in for Eclipse now runs on Mac OS X and is available for download today. You can head on over to the BlackBerry Developer page to get started. There, you can download the tech preview and get a good look at things to come on for BlackBerry developers running Mac OS X.
- On device loading and debugging over USB. No BlackBerry Smartphone Simulator required.
- Includes all the features of the BlackBerry Java Plug-in for Eclipse v1.1.2, including:
- The ability to package a BlackBerry smartphone app project for multiple versions of BlackBerry® Device Software
- Support for Eclipse project artifacts and folder structures
- The ability to leverage familiar Eclipse functionality for BlackBerry smartphone app development