BlackBerry hosting a BlackBerry 10 and ActiveSync Webinar
We've already seen that BlackBerry will be hosting a bunch of webinars for developers looking to know more about the Amazon Developer Program. BlackBerry will also be holding a webinar for those who run BES10 (BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10) and would like to know more about Active Sync and how BlackBerry 10 uses it. The webinar will be hosted by Brian Bernard, BlackBerry Principal Analyst.
The topics that will be covered in the webinar are:
- Understanding the ActiveSync protocol
- The move from native mail server APIs to ActiveSync
- BES 10 Gatekeeping and Security
- BlackBerry 10 ActiveSync Version and capabilities discovery
- Parsing the ActiveSync connection logic
- ActiveSync error codes
The webinar will take place August 27th, 2014 at 11am EST. If you're interested use the link below to register for the webinar.
Register for the ActiveSync Webinar